WELCOME TO PSHS COLLEGE OUR COURSE WE OFFER IS ORDINARY DIPLOMA IN NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
PEMBA SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
The Pemba School Of Health Sciences Is Committed to creating a learning environment that is responsive To The changes and challenges of the Health Care, and the World community. Our programs are designed to respond to individual learning needs With a focus On building and expanding our Cadres Practices As Professional Healthcare Workers. Pemba School Of Health Sciences Run One Diploma Courses Namely Diploma In Nursing . The Diploma In Nursing Is Registered By The Zanzibar Nursing And Midwifery Council. The Diploma In Nursing Has Also Attained Registration From The National Council For Technical Education (NACTE) With Registration Number REG/HAS/160.
PSHS Collage at a Glance
MISSION & VISION
The Pemba school of Health Sciences is to prepare students excellent in knowledge and skills to promote and improve the health and well-being of individuals and communities by emphasizes healing the body, nurturing the mind and inspiring the spirit through rigorous academics, local and global service.
To become an educational leader that prepares students who will deliver high quality health services at the individuals, community level, populations and organizations by their ability to integrate emerging technologies with practice wisdom, demonstrate leadership, work collaboratively and care for the whole person.
- Create a caring environment that allows each individual to feel personally satisfied and reach his/her fullest potential.
- Promote academic excellence.
- Embrace professional standards of conduct as a lifelong value.
- Serve the community.
- Embody the traditions and reputation of the College.
- Foster an ongoing commitment to learning and to this educational institution
- Zanzibar Nursing and Midwifery Council – ZNMC
- Tanzania Nursing & Midwifery Council – TNMC
- Tanzania Commission for Universities – TCU
- National Council for Technical Education – NACTE
- National Examinations Council of Tanzania – NECTA
- Zanzibar Higher Education Loans Board – ZHELB
- Higher Education Students’ Loans Board – HESLB
- Ministry of Health,Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children